Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February

I've really been failing at keeping up with this blog so here are some picture highlights about what's been going on!

We did the annual King Cake celebration with Josh's family...
{A & her little cousin E}


Baby W is continuing to grow...
{32 weeks along (last week)}


We had lots of fun on Valentines Day...
{heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast}


We went to the grocery to pick up a few things so my sweet A got her favorite reward...
{riding the penny horse}


We made some sweet treats for Daddy...
{cupcakes}

{and cake}

{and chocolate dipped fruit}

{taste testing the goodies}

{"mmm good!"}


I always try to snag a picture when A & her Daddy are having a "dance party" but she always says "no pictures, Mommy!". Also, it's just really hard to get little A and her giant Daddy in the same frame, haha!
{The best I could get}


One night recently as we were settling down for bed, A told me to take a picture of her, Stuffy (her stuffed animal from Doc McStuffins), Hello Kitty (her pj's), and Mommy. I took the following pic and when I showed it to her she said "Aw, best friends!". Words cannot express how those words make my heart flutter.
{"best friends" :)}


Lastly, the Hubs and I were sitting on the couch in the living room and noticed too much silence... we went into the room where A was playing and found this...
{silly girl}



I have so much fun with my sweet girl and although I'm still not sure how we'll make it all work, I can't wait to have another bundle of preciousness here to add even more joy to our lives! Which reminds me... I must wrap this up so I can get back to organizing the girls' closet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...