Monday, July 25, 2011

Without saying too much, I'd like to make it known that I am VERY excited about some things to come! [No, we're not pregnant again :p]

There are actually several things I'm really excited about that are coming in the near future. To name a few:
1) My good friend Dixie & her new boo are coming to town in a couple of weeks
2) Next month is full of birthdays including my own - as well as my hubby, my brother Remy, my brother Sam, my cousin Norris, my aunt Bren, Josh's aunt Missy, my uncle Rick, Josh's sister Chelsea, Josh's grandma, Josh's dad, and Auria's best friend, Talon!
3)In September we're going to Chicago for my Bradley educator training!

Speaking of which, I've been trying to come up with a name for my buisness. In addition to the Bradley classes I'm hoping to offer other services as well. For one thing, I'm thinking about doing some sort of cloth diapering class. Not that I think I know it all but I have helped a few friends cross over to the CD world so if possible, I'd like to help other people too! Anyway, because I want to do other things I'm trying to think of a name that leave room for me to expand my business. Feel free to offer your suggestions. I've recently come up with one idea that I'm really liking but I'm trying to keep my mind open to other ideas before I set anything in stone.

And of course, it's a little further away but in just 3 short months, we'll be celebrating AURIA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!! Naturally I'm already looking into ideas for her party. We know it's gonna be Yo Gabba Gabba themed because the child is in love with that show... and I think her daddy is too ;) We aren't going to go overboard with her party but I do want to come up with some things to make it fun for those that come to celebrate with us. I know she won't remember any of it so I'll save the over-the-top stuff for a few years down the road. As long as we have bright colors and some music to dance to I know she'll be a happy girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...