Tuesday, May 24, 2011

7 months (unofficial)

AH! How is this possible? I don't know. But somehow, my sweet little baby girl is seven months old now! I can't believe it!

This isn't the "official" 7 month post though because I don't have enough time right now but I did want to quickly post a few pictures from today.

While we were being lazy early this morning, mommy walked away for just a few short seconds, and came back to find someone tearing up a magazine...





Later, we met up with our friends Brittany and Talon at the mall to do a little shopping. I think Talon & Auria we happy to see each other :)




After the mall, Auria and I came home to get daddy & we all went to (a very early) dinner. After that we made a couple of other stops and headed home, took a bath, and mommy took Auria's 7 month sticky belly photos (which will be posted in the "official" 7 month blog). While we were all relaxing in the living room I got a couple of sweet Auria/Daddy pictures...



I love those two!! :)

Happy 7 months, baby girl! Mommy loves you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...